Monday, March 16, 2009

My Wonderful Weekend

Okay, I have to brag! Tim, my 22 year old son, drove up from San Jose, CA to visit us this past weekend. We hadn't seen him since November so we were very excited that he was coming! Also, Meghan had a Bible Quiz Extravaganza and her team was undefeated until the very last quiz. In the end the team that they were against, Modesto, had lost one quiz so they had to beat OCUPC twice to win first place. Modesto won the first quiz but Oregon City won the last quiz, which meant that they took first place!


So, needless to say, we had a fabulous weekend. Here are a couple of pics of two of my beautiful children!

You gotta admit, these are some Gorgeous kids!!!!!


1 comments:

Unknown said...

Praise the Lord
Dear Bishop
Sweet greetings to you in the wonderful name of our Savior and Lord Jesus Christ to introduce my self I Pastor Dominic Savio do Oneness Apostolic doctrine and Baptize in Jesus name Act.2: 38. Our Church ministry for more than 20 years in South India , by the grace of our Lord I found your website by the search engine and I was very impressed with your doctrine, and all that is going on there. Also I like to have fellowship with your ministry and invite you to preach in Convention and seminar in our fellowship churches in India on the month of August 2010 also we have decided to conduct “Jesus Name Apostolic Faith Pastor’s” Conference in South India, If you wish to attend you shall be the one of the speaker in the convention If it is will of our Lord please be feel to contact me.

May the grace of our Lord be with you and all Amen

www.onelordjesuschrist.org

E-Mail jesusnameminis@yahoo.co.in

Phone 0091 44 25969638

Postal Address:-

Pastor Dominic Savio

Post Box No 577

Royapuram,

Chennai 600013

Tamilnadu

South - India